“We”, “us”, “our”, “LOS” and “I” all refer to Amma4u.
We are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy and personal data of our visitors and customers.
This privacy notice has been drawn up with reference to GDPR to ensure we are compliant with GDPR.
This policy is reviewed regularly. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us. Our contact details are on the “Contact Us” page of the website.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on our website.
We also collect information to better understand how you (our visitors) use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
Personal data is also gathered in order to allow us to market and grow our business
What Data We Gather
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address, telephone number and address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences, age, gender and interests
- Website usage data
- Technical data such as IP address
- Other information relevant to visitors/customers questions, communication and enquires
- Other information pertaining to special offers, competitions and surveys
- Profile data – username and password
- Financial information for payment purposes
How We Use This Data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from Amma4u, enabling us to deliver improved products and services. It also allows us to perform our legal and contractual obligations.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of our contract with you, and you do not provide that data when requested, we may be unable to perform the contract and will therefore have to cancel. If this occurs we will notify you.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records – for accounting and contractual purposes
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you emails, offers and newsletters with content we think may be relevant to you
- To contact you for market research reasons
- For marketing and business growth purposes. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe option at the bottom of every marketing email we send out.
LOS Lawful Basis for Processing
GDPR requires us to inform you of the personal data we gather and for what purpose.
- Name, address and contact details of customers for invoicing and accounting purposes and on contracts Basis Contract and Legal Obligation
- Email address and name for marketing purposes and share offers, updates and newsletters. Basis Consent.
- Communication personal data via the contact form on the website, email, social media and any other form of communication. Held for the purpose of communication and in case of future dispute. Basis Legitimate Interest.
- User data and technical data when visiting LOS website. This includes data about how you use our website, IP address and any data which a visitor or member publishes on there. This allows us to properly run our websites and helps with our marketing in order to grow our business. Basis Legitimate Interest.
- Survey data in order to get an understanding of both our customers and visitors to our website, and for market research. Basis Consent (when signing up to email list) or Legitimate Interest.
We do not collect any data about you classed as sensitive under GDPR.
Your Legal Rights
Under data protection laws, you have rights in relation to the collection, processing and security of your personal data.
Those rights include; right to be informed, right of access, right of rectification, right of erasure, right to restrict processing, right to data portability, right to object and rights in relation ro automated decision making and profiling.
You can see more of these rights on the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) website.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details.
You will not have to pay a fee to exercise these rights. However, we may charge a reasonable fee for access if your request is excessive, repetitive or clearly unfounded. We will respond to all legitimate requests within 6 weeks. Excessive, repetitive or clearly unfounded requests may be refused. We will only respond to a request once we have confirmed your identity. This will ensure personal data will only be given to those with a right to receive that personal data.
Cookies and How We Use Them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website.
- Test content on our website.
- Store information about your preferences.
- To recognise when you return to our website.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Controlling Information About You
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to anyone else. If you have supplied us with information for us to use for marketing purposes you can change your mind easily by unsubscribing.
We will always hold your information securely. We ensure we work with all personal data in line with the GDPR.
Links From Our Site – Third Party Links
Our website contains links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the domain name https://amma4u.com. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
We update this policy as required so please review this page regularly.
Your Right to Complain
If you are not happy with how we collect and use your personal data you have the right to complain to the ICO www.ico.org.uk
They are the UK supervisory authority for data protection.
We would be prefer it if you give us the chance to resolve any complaint first however.