- Exclusive to Ring Video Doorbell 3 Plus, get 4 extra seconds of black and white video to show you what happened before motion was triggered with Pre-Roll.
- An upgrade from the original Ring Video Doorbell 2, enjoy improved motion detection and dual-band (2.4 or 5.0 GHz) Wi-Fi connectivity.
- 1080p HD video doorbell with features that let you see, hear, and speak to anyone from your phone, tablet, or PC.
- Receive instant notifications when anyone presses your doorbell or triggers the built-in motion sensors.
- Easy installation: connect your Video Doorbell 3 Plus to Wi-Fi through the Ring app and mount it to your wall with the included tools.
- Enable our new Advanced Motion Detection and Near Motion Zone features to adjust your motion detection area, receiving notifications only when you want and saving your battery life.
- Pair with select Alexa-enabled devices and enable announcements to be notified when your doorbell is pressed or motion is detected.
- Standard features such as instant notifications, live view and two-way talk are available out of the box and for free on all Ring devices. Add a Ring Protect Plan (subscription sold separately) to record, review and share the moment you missed (30-day free trial included in your purchase).
- Questions or need help? Contact Ring Support: 0172 726 3045 or via e-mail email@example.com.
|Average Installation Time||Within a few minutes.|
|Video||1080p HD, Live View, Night Vision. Video quality for Pre-Roll feature is less than 1080p. Night vision is not included with Pre-Roll.|
|Field of View||160° horizontal, 84° vertical|
|Motion Detection||Advanced Motion Detection with adjustable motion zones.|
|Audio||Two-way audio with noise cancellation. Pre-Roll does not include audio.|
|Power||Runs on a rechargeable Quick-Release Battery Pack (included). Can be hardwired to an existing doorbell system or transformer for continuous charging (8–24 VAC, 40 VA max., 50/60 Hz). No halogen or garden-lighting transformers, no DC transformer/power supply.|
|Internet Requirements||Recommended minimum upload speed of 2 Mbps per device|
|Connectivity||802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connection. Dual-band at 2.4 GHz or 5.0 GHz.|
|Operating Conditions||Suitable for temperatures -20°C to 48°C, Water Resistant|